In addition to arranging your travel itinerary Travel Masters offers additional services to make your trip safer, more convenient, and less stressful.
Who has the time these days to comb through multiple sites trying to find the best airfare and the best schedule? That’s where Travel Masters comes in! Besides finding the best flight options, we will also monitor your flights and let you know of any schedule changes. If the schedule change would make your miss your connecting flight, we will work to rebook you. Navigating award travel can be aggravating, so let us help! We can book your flights with miles or help you redeem upgrades.
$50 USD domestic air concierge service
$100 USD international air concierge service
We will send you a flight itinerary through TripCase for any flights you purchased with Travel Masters. Trip Case is a great way to keep up with your flights and it will even send you reminders to check in for your flight and let you know if there are any delays or gate changes.
We use a great app called Umapped to send your trip itinerary and documents. It puts everything in one convenient place and you can even access the information without internet access if you are a registered user. The app even lets you add photos, videos, and notes and upload it to an online journal which you can share with your friends and family.
Blue Ribbon Bags
Travel Masters has a new service we are adding to our group trips. For all our group trips the Blue Ribbon Bags service comes standard but we can add this onto any trip. It’s called Blue Ribbon Bags. What do they do you ask? Let’s say you just land on a tropical island for a well deserved vacation and you head to baggage claim but your bags don’t appear. Now what?!? Vacations are supposed to be stress free, right? After letting the airline know your bags are missing, contact Blue Ribbon Bags within 24 hours. Blue Ribbon Bags will track and expedite your bags for the first 96 hours of it being lost. If Blue Ribbon Bags does not return your bag within 96 hours, they will pay you $ 1000 per bag! We all hope our bags will arrive but now someone else has your back in case they don’t arrive on time.
With Blue Ribbon Bags you get
- BRB WILL TRACK YOUR MISHANDLED BAG AND EXPEDITE ITS RETURN FOR THE FIRST 96 HOURS OF IT BEING LOST. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC UPDATE FROM US EVERY TIME THERE IS AN UPDATE TO YOUR FILE.
- NO PROOF OF BAG CONTENTS IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE PAYMENT.
- PAYMENT IS ISSUED IF YOUR BAG IS NOT IN YOUR HAND WITHIN 4 DAYS OF FLIGHT ARRIVAL.
- PAYMENTS ARE GUARANTEED EVEN IF YOUR BAGS ARE RETURNED AFTER THE 96 HOUR DEADLINE.
- A CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITH YOUR AIRLINE BEFORE REPORTING YOUR MISHANDLED BAG TO BLUE RIBBON BAGS.
- MISHANDLED BAGS MUST BE REPORTED TO BLUE RIBBON BAGS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF NOTIFYING THE AIRLINE.
- ONE SERVICE AGREEMENT (.00) INCLUDES ALL BAGS CHECKED AT THE AIRPORT, INCLUDING LAST MINUTE GATE CHECK-INS. HIGHER LIMIT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE: .50 & .00 RECEIVE PAYMENT OF 423,500 AND ,000.
- EACH PURCHASE IS PER PERSON, PER AIRLINE CONFIRMATION NUMBER INCLUDING ROUND-TRIP TICKETS REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF CONNECTIONS. PAYOUTS (00) ARE PER BAG.
- BLUE RIBBON BAGS COVERS ALL FLIGHTS EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
- MISHANDLED BAGGAGE REPORTS ARE FILED SIMPLY BY GOING TO WWW.BLUERIBBONBAGS.COM, OR BY CALLING (888)-BAGGAGE, 24/7.
- BRB SELLS A SERVICE. HAVING A BRB SERVICE AGREEMENT IS IN ADDITION TO ANY INSURANCE YOU MAY HAVE, NOT INSTEAD OF. AFTER COLLECTING YOUR BRB CHECK, YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO ACCEPT INSURANCE PAYOUTS.
Travel Masters highly recommends Travel Guard's trip cancellation/medical insurance for all the trips we book. It gives you the piece of mind on your investment in case you get ill before your trip, or your boss requires you to work and you have to cancel your trip. Travel Guard also has assistance services such as getting an emergency refill for your medication, rebooking your flights, finding an English-speaking physician in a foreign country and many other services including medical evacuation. Each trip and individual is unique so we will work with you to the find the right coverage.
Each trip is unique and will have its own list of emergency contacts which we will provide in your itinerary such as hotel, airline, transfer phone numbers.
For our customers who purchased Travel Guard insurance, Travel Guard is available to help rebook air, assist with emergency evacuation and much more 24 hours a day at 1.800.826.4919 or 1.715.345.0505 (international collect).