On a Holland America cruise, each day is yours — take advantage of a wide range of activities or relax and do nothing at all. Our mid-sized ship serves as your luxurious hotel and home base, featuring expansive public spaces, award-winning restaurants and elegant staterooms. Let us show you the world as only we can, and make your vacation one you'll never forget.
- Sample Itineraries
The Holland America line consists of 15 mid-sized ships that carry 835 to 2106 guests. Destinations include the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Mexico, South America, the Panama Canal, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Cruises last from 1 to 115 days.
Personalized service with nearly one crew member for every two guests
In Your Stateroom:
- Mariner’s Dream beds with plush Euro-top mattresses
- Finely woven cotton linens
- Luxurious bathrobes
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Elemis Aromapure bath amenities
- Handheld hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV & DVD player
- Private safe
- Twice daily stateroom service
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Plus even more amenities in suites
- “As You Wish®” dining with flexible times and seating
- Elegant main Dining Room for breakfast, lunch & five-course dinners
- Relaxed dining in the Lido Restaurant
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Plus specialty dining for a nominal fee
Entertainment & Activities:
- Dancing with the Stars: At Sea classes & competitions
- Culinary Arts Center, presented by Food & Wine® magazine
- On Location, with regionally inspired events & entertainment
- Fitness Center, pools & sport courts
- Digital Workshop, powered by Windows
- Club HAL® for children & ‘tweens; The Loft & The Oasis for teens
- Extensive library in the Explorations Café, powered by The New York Times
- Stage shows; variety of live music; dancing Movie Theatre & complimentary DVD library
$ 99 - $ 16,999
Download (1.29 MB)
Since its inception in 1989, Celebrity has held true to its original commitment of taking the very best aspects of classic, elegant cruising and updating them to reflect current lifestyles. In 1997, we merged with Royal Caribbean International to form Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
What sets Celebrity apart from other vacation choices today is the cruise line's passionate dedication to providing guests with a cruise experience that embodies modern luxury. This has become the definition of Celebrity Cruises, and has set the worldwide standard for today's expression of what first made cruising famous -- high quality, superior design, spacious accommodations, grand style, attentive service and exceptional cuisine.
Celebrity Cruises' iconic "X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all providing an unmatchable vacation experience. In addition to offering vacations visiting all continents, Celebrity also presents immersive Cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America. By the end of 2012, Celebrity Cruises has a fleet of 11 beautiful ships.
- Sample Itineraries
Celebrity Cruise Lines is a large ship cruise line with 10 ships carrying between 100 and 2934 guests. Destinations include Alaska, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Europe, Galapagos, Hawaii, Panama Canal, South America, Transatlantic, and Transpacific. Most itineraries are 2 to 19 days.
- All your meals in the Main Dining room
- Flat panel TV
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure Egyptian cotton linens
- Variety of onboard activities and entertainment
$ 169 - $ 11,800